The NEW Video the I.R.S Does NOT Want People to See! – APRIL 03 2017 – America: There’s “NO INCOME TAX LAW.”

ALL TAXES are ILLEGAL PERIOD. The WHOLE planet has BEEN SCAMMED. With 60 % of AMERICAN and CANADIAN TAXES that goes to the [SEAT of SATAN VATICAN] SATANIC POPE and the other 40 % to the recently DECAPITATED [DEAD and/or CLONED] REPTILIAN QUEEN ELIZARDBETH [Who is NOT even HUMAN] These DARK CABAL THIEVES that will get what’s COMING to THEM ! FOR those that are AWAKE many have DECIDED – NOT to PAY these MASS-MURDERING THIEVES {BANKSTER GANGSTERS}

**************************************************************************

The New Video the I.R.S Does Not Want People to See!

Monday, April 3, 2017 16:30

(Before It’s News)

It is no sign of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society

When you earn something…when you, through the expenditure of your own laboring energies, the creativity of your own mind and the sweat of your own brow, accumulate wealth…it is YOURS.  It doesn’t belong to anyone else.  If an outside party, any person or group of people, who did not earn the wealth you accumulated, trespasses on your property to help themselves to the product of your laboring energies…that’s called stealing or theft.  Seems pretty straight forward right?  Common sense stuff that virtually everyone on the planet understands.  You have something, I take it from you by coercion or force (or simply without your consent), I am a thief.  And it’s not because I’ve done something illegal.  It’s because I’ve done something immoral.  I have done something to someone else what I would NOT want done to me. It’s as simple as that.  Everyone understands and would agree with everything I just said.

Be sure to share this video and let’s get this revolution started!!

The NEW Video the I.R.S Does NOT Want People to See!

Advertisements
This entry was posted in * COURT CASE INFO, * FREEDOM FIGHTERS, * HUMAN LIFE INTERESTS, + .U.F.O. & EARTH WARS, - CRIMES Against Humanity, - INSANE DICTATOR MOVES, - SECRET EVIL SOCIETIES, - WARS - ON HUMANITY, ♠ CLUB OF ROME ♠, ♠ NEW WORLD ORDER ♠, FBI & CIA & Police Expose[d], HOW YOU CAN HELP!, HUMAN RIGHTS INFO, IMMEDIATE ATTENTION, LAW ENFORCEMENT, Nobility - NEGATIVE ELITES, POLITICAL - PUPPETS, POSITIVE vs NEGATIVE, SURVIVAL INFORMATION, TAXES & TAX FRAUD, Uncategorized, UNITED WE STAND UP, UNJUST FRAUD CRIMES, UNJUST THEFT CRIMES, WARS EVIL COMPANIES, WARS ON CLASSES, WHAT IS HAPPENING ?, WORLD ♠ GANGSTERS. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s