Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Oct. 2 2017
1. Last Thurs. Sept. 26, Bruce said RV intel was ordered to be on blackout and that we would exchange before Oct. 15 when the public was scheduled to begin.
2. The Intel blackout appeared to have continued throughout the weekend. (Actually, that blackout was a good sign that the RV could be underway).
3. Sat. Sept. 30 ZAP said he was told his funds would be paid out this week.
4. Carlos’ intel below indicated we would be in the exchange centers this week.
5. From what I understand of the Zim exchange (which could be totally wrong):
a. 80% of your Zim exchange will go to charities, but not necessarily Zimbabwe charities. You can choose whatever third world country charities you want it to go to.
b. 20% will go to you.
c. Of that 20% you receive, 95% will remain at HSBC for 25 years and earn interest (5%?) paid to you on a quarterly basis.
d. The percentage of interest your money earns may be negotiable depending on how long you leave your money at HSBC.
e. The 5% that goes to you will be paid out on a quarterly basis on a 25 year contract.
f. After 25 years you can opt to be paid the lump sum, or leave it at the bank to earn you interest for another 5 years.
1. Everything is going good it’s just that the Gurus have been on a blackout.
2. Like Bruce said we should be cashing in before Oct. 15.
3. On Sept. 24 the USN was moved in Reno.
4. On Mon. Sept. 25 Trump signed the Executive Order to make the USN officially asset-gold backed.
5. Expect some major changes this week.
6. This week Paymasters should have their SKRs going liquid.
7. Some executives will be paid before us.
8. Right after that the 800 numbers should be released.
9. Hopefully yesterday Sept. 30 16 paymasters were paid so their funds were now liquid.
10. Call the 800 number, get your appointment. There will be an exchange center within 80 miles of where you live. Dress in your Sunday best.
a. Station 1: They will do a background check. It has been suggested that if you have an outstanding warrant, don’t go for your appointment.
b. Station 2: You will fill out a three page document called “Getting to Know You.” Give your name and social security number. That SS number will bring up all your debt. You will discharge all of your debt.
c. Station 3: (where you will meet your wealth manager).
Ask questions and negotiate.
They will offer you the international rate.
You ask for the rate on the screen because when you do they will realize that you are a Tier 4. As a Tier 4 you will be offered the screen rates and/or you could negotiate for higher rates.
d. Screen Rates (no zeros taken off, no NDA)
Zim $4, possibly $5 by the time you exchange
e. Open up a trust account and put your various currencies in individual accounts in your trust. You do not want to co-mingle your currencies.
f. Tell your wealth manager you don’t want your account to be public.
g. Station 4: You will be offered “stuff.” You have your choice of what you want to do or not do.
h. Station 5: The security station. You will be instructed on security measures and be offered courses on how to insure your security.
11. Ask questions. Negotiate. Keep your currency with you.
12. If you are not sure about something don’t sign it.
13. For your own safety you will be monitored from the time you make your appointment until you return home after your appointment.
14. The wealth manager will assess whether you can handle the money if not, they will offer to handle it for you.
15. Tank: As of today Oct. 1 all IRS debt has been wiped out (forgiven).
B. Oct. 1 2017 9:55 pm EDT ZAP: “A Song of Freedom” – Weekly ZAP – The Office of POOFness – 10.1.17
1. Poof: In regard to the Exchanges, that is working its way through the maze. You can rest easy. It is in the works.
2. Susan: From very reliable intel – The prosperity programs are ready and have been ready for months now. There is a strong suggestion that this next week may bring some results.
Updates for the last seven days: