More Q Posts Dec 19 2017

ABOUT TORY SMITH

HE WAS a good POLICEMAN. And he was murdered by the Reptiles and the New World Order evil Assholes. He witnessed the most horrible of crimes that many would not be able to fathom of evil child rape and sex abuse and children getting filleted with 17 inch daggers certain NWO ORDER and the evil FREEMASONS up 33rd and up. After they were abused sexually and we are talking so many times at a time it makes you sick to your stomach.

We are talking of innocent little children here like ages @ 3 to 12 and up. He was a great and loved Lightworker and they injected him with tonnes of diseases right aftet he was sent healing from the Lightworkers. What he says is TRUTH and every slimy scum that he mentions should be arrested immediately because they are evil. Tory was brilliant and he can read anyones DNA how much light quotient out of 100 % and how much people stole and how many they murdered and who etc. Many had to fight these LIZARDS to save their own planets and they are one of the worst invader races along with the Draco Reptiles.

TRUST what TORY TELLS YOU HE IS LEGIT.

WE ALL CRIED WHEN HE WAS MURDERED and He PROMISED TO HELP US FROM THE OTHER SIDE TO BRING THEM DOWN!

Tory is a HERO to children in heaven everywhere. I could NOT handle seeing horrible things like that. Most people can’t and this is WHY those who committed these henious CRIMES against our Precious babies should be locked-up and or removed. Remember we have the Galactics that want them off this planet as much as we all do!

These guys are very afraid of Jail cause they KNOW they would all eventually get shanked and/or end up being someone’s bitch!

THESE guys Tory talks about and there is many of them want TRUMP DEAD to INSTALL EVIL MIKE PENCE! Arrest them ALL!

*********************************

The Rumor mills READING room

Dec 19 2017

MegaAnon tonight on a variety of fascinating topics. Creepy stuff about Pence and Netanyahu and Kushner. Denies being Kellyanne.

Posted By: MrFusion [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 19-Dec-2017 02:41:23

I have copied from the following links, and inserted some interactions from other anons:

There were also these, but I’m not reposting anything from them:

There were also these, but I’m not reposting anything from them:

At the pages above you can find the 9-digit links to the original threads.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~[another anon]~~~~~

Tory Smith accused Mike Pence, his wife, the Indiana State Police the FBI, DARPA, Dick Cheny, NAZI AMERICANS, and REPTILIANS of raping and murdering numerous children. He made these odd videos on youtube since 2015, before Mike Pence was even being considered VP.

~~~~~Anonymous ID:pVbkOZ7q Mon 18 Dec 2017 21:21:59 No.1537707

~~~~~Anonymous ID:pVbkOZ7q Mon 18 Dec 2017 21:21:59 No.153770765~~~~~

I can’t deny it y’all, but it’s the only reason I can’t personally ignore Tory.

I’ve told you about Pence. I’ve told you about Netanyahu. I’ve even told you they’re like two spongebob’s in a prickly pineapple house.

These two have done some pretty dark shit in the company of each other and sooner you absorb these things, sooner you’ll understand why I told you he was an establishment swamp plant Trump had to take on or else they’d have had the RNC pull rank and oust Trump from the candidacy. Didn’t y’all EVER question the odd Reince pick just a little deeper, especially after it too so long for Trump to publicly announce/confirm Pence as running mate?!

Shit is fucked up but always remember… you can think MANY fucked up things about Jared Kushner. But just know his dad was a sexual deviant who blackmailed his Aunt’s husband by drugging him at dinner, hiring a prostitute to meet them at the Red Bull Inn, in Bridgewater, NJ then set his brother-in-law up in that seedy hotel bed while the prostitute fucked him while he was unconscious AND being unknowingly video taped, so he could SEND IT TO HIS OWN SISTER, in an attempt to convince her to divorce him for “cheating”, so he’d leave the company.

His dad is also best friends with Netanyahu and when he’d stay with them at their house in NJ, little Jared would have to “give up his room” and “move into the basement” so Benji could “have his bed”. Except problem is… no one actually ever moved into the basement.

Call Jared lots of things but know that there are also lots of things you need to consider. You really need to look beyond the surface of what you read on the internets, a little more about some of these people or you’ll miss the real incentives and motives behind them.

Heard Benji and Mike have a “thing” for “choking to death” when they’re done.

There, I just did all this chicks “research” for her. Now she can get back to larping on the (You)Tube about “Q” posts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~[another anon]~~~~~

What a bout FoxNews buyout and Bannon? Is that deal not going down now?

And what about trump’s water thing today, it seemed like a signal but I missed that one. Caught the Glick one tho1

~~~~~Anonymous ID:mB7cYz73 Mon 18 Dec 2017 22:34:51 No.153777750~~~~~

It’s happening. Disney has to formally acquire Century Fox first, then separate entities, let the dust settle, then Breitbart and a Fox will eventually and formally merge. I mean, what in the actual fuck?! I told y’all this was happening months ago. Crickets as usual from all you Keks. Then you REEEEE at first whisper of Disney buying Fox, only to find Fox News, Business etc. AREN’T GOING WITH THE MERGER and then y’all act like it’s fucking “breaking news”.

Maybe if you stopped making bullshit threads on me and started making threads about what I post, you’d prove to YOURSELVES just how right, I am.

But please… continue with your “she doesn’t do math” muh. It’s working well for you. I “do math” better than your daddy’s, kids. ;o)

~~~~~Anonymous ID:mB7cYz73 Mon 18 Dec 2017 22:36:08 No.153777872~~~~~

And FYI, my post in reply to you wasn’t necessarily directed to (You). Just wanted to make that clear.

~~~~~[another anon]~~~~~

I’m a Catholic that wants to know what we can do to make sure the investigation goes international. Assure Trump and Calista that the Catholic community wants, no NEEDS the bandaid ripped off about Antipope Francis. Do not let it “take care of itself”.

~~~~~Anonymous ID:mB7cYz73 Mon 18 Dec 2017 22:37:46 No.153778018~~~~~

Fire our zionist pope who stole his job from his predecessor.

~~~~~[another anon]~~~~~

How about Seth Rich, Megs, why wren’t his parents sad? Was he Mossad? Kelsey Mulka sure was/is?

~~~~~Anonymous ID:mB7cYz73 Mon 18 Dec 2017 22:41:19 No.153778324~~~~~

His parents ARE SAD. They’re also fucking terrified and they’re being handled. They don’t want to lose Aaron, too. I said all I needed to on all of this. Donna Brazille’s book stunt was first of many who will start talking about a whole lot of shit you question once the swamp looks clear. Trust me. You’re gonna get more transparency than you can swallow.

Comey and Lewandowski’s books will be fun to watch, too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~Anonymous ID:6qyCP813 Mon 18 Dec 2017 22:48:35 No.153778944~~~~~

I’m not KellyAnne… for the 15 millionth time. This is how dumb people are. You state things like they’re fucking fact. Why do you do that? You realize I can prove myself. When I do,YOU will be the fucking LARPS you claim to loathe. You realize that, right?! Stop ignorantly assuming and start paying attention. I’ve told y’all a million fucking times, you’d never know who I’ve ever worked for or haven’t because it’s not public record. I’m contract for whatever work I do or have done, so no, I’m not Conway, Sanders, April Ryan, Hicks, Carter or anyone else y’all have chased your dicks on.

Who the fuck cares who I am?! Aren’t we “anon”?! Don’t we hate “nicknames”?! What a waste…

~~~~~[another anon]~~~~~

I’m 29 years old and have been online since Starcraft: Brood War. I had 56k dial-up through JPS.net

On 9/11/01 the only thing close to a “chan” board in the English-speaking web was SomethingAwful (and nobody would really describe it that way, except in the specific context of describing our shared cultural genealogy with SA)

You are lying and full of shit. Apparently you’re a really important LARPer or something so this is quite alarming.

~~~~~Anonymous ID:6qyCP813 Mon 18 Dec 2017 22:58:09 No.153779780~~~~~

Haha, 29. Sorry but I’ve literally forgotten what you think you know about the internets. I’ve paid federal income taxes and a mortgage since before your sophomore year of college, brah.

Alt.politics and Usenet were the shit… then came Fark. Most of what migrated to the political boards on Chan’s, came from these. Where do you think boards like these stemmed from in the first place. Think you created the wheel?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Advertisements
This entry was posted in * End GAME - GOOD vs EVIL, * FREEDOM FIGHTERS, * INFORMATION SOURCES, * MILITARY FORCE UNITS, - CABAL'S LATEST MOVES, - CRIMES Against Humanity, - Draconian Negative Leaders, - HIDDEN ♠ CONTROLLERS, - INSANE DICTATOR MOVES, - WARS - ON HUMANITY, AGENDA 21 ♠ EUGENICS, ♠ NEW WORLD ORDER ♠, BENJAMIN NAZI YAHU, BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS, CHILD - SEX CRIMES, DEATHS OF HUMANS, DICK CHENEY, HOW YOU CAN HELP!, HUMAN & SEX Trafficking, HUMANS in SLAVERY, ILLUMINATI DECEPTIONS, IMMEDIATE ATTENTION, MILITARY - WAR MOVES, MILITARY RESOURCES, Negative REPTILIAN Beings, Nobility - NEGATIVE ELITES, PAEDOPHILIA CRIMES, POLITICAL - PUPPETS, POSITIVE vs NEGATIVE, ROYAL EVIL FAMILIES, SPIRITUAL WARFARE INFO, SURVIVAL INFORMATION, UNITED WE STAND UP, UNJUST FRAUD CRIMES, UNJUST THEFT CRIMES, WARNING US VIDEOS, WHAT IS HAPPENING ?, WORLD ♠ GANGSTERS, {DONALD TRUMP} U.S.A.. Bookmark the permalink.