HEAD’S UP BEAUTIFUL LOVE BATTERIES
SOME more info about the PHOENIX JOURNALS and GOD etc.
THE LAWS OF GOD AND THE CREATION
Patrick H. Bellringer
- You shall have no other gods than the Creator God before you and abide with the Laws of the Creation which encompasses all. Also known as the “Law of One”
- You shall not make for yourselves idols and false images to worship as gods for therein you give power into the hands of evil.
- You shall love the Lord God with all your heart, soul and being (you must love yourself as God and God as yourself).
- You shall not use the name of God irreverently, nor use it to swear to a falsehood.
- Remember God’s “day” and keep it holy. (Every day is God’s “day”.)
- You shall honor your mother and father.
- You shall not murder your fellow man. (Killing to preserve your life or of your family is not murder)
- You must not commit adultery.
- You must not steal (materially or emotionally).
- You must not covet or envy that which belongs to your neighbor.
- You must not impose nor force your free-will upon the free-will on another. Also known as “The Law of Non-interference.”
- You must not judge (condemn) others, but you must wisely judge all behavior and actions which are contrary to the Laws of God and The Creation.
- As you sow, so shall you reap. Also called “The Law of Cause and Effect.”
- You must honor all commitments made in service to God, the Father, the One within.
- You must obey the wisdom of God for the responsible and balanced procreation of your species.
- You must do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Also called “The Golden Rule“.
- Evil (adversaries of God) must always wear a sign of their evilness. (By their fruits you shall know them).
- You must not commit the act of slavery (physical or emotional) upon any human being of Creator God.
Patrick H. Bellringer
6-14-18 Creator God Aton of Light says Phoenix Journal number 27 entitled, “Phoenix Operator-Owner Manuel” is the most important book on planet Earth today, because it explains in detail the eighteen Laws of God and Creation.
Have you read these laws for human living? Do you understand them? Living them in real life, here and now, to the best of your ability is your ticket to living your next lifestream in Paradise, a place where no evil is allowed—Heaven!
In Phoenix Journal number 7 entitled, “The Rainbow Masters”, Creator God Aton is presenting a summary of these eighteen Laws again, urging us to learn them and live them, if we desire to live our next life in a better place and not return to another third dimension school house for our lessens, where evil rules the day.
Our true self is our soul. We (our soul) returns on the Great Wheel of Reincarnation, lifestream after lifestream, until we learn to truly live these eighteen Laws of God and Creation. Only then can we graduate to Paradise. We choose the time by our lifestyle, here and now.
—5atrick H. Bellringer
REF: PHOENIX OPERATOR-OWNER MANUAL