Pope Francis Avoids Arrest as Child Sacrifice Cancelled
By Judy Byington
A planned Ninth Circle child sacrifice ritual scheduled for Summer Solstice midnight June 21 was believed cancelled after Pope Francis avoided arrest that day. Bergoglio was immediately adjacent to the World Council of Church’s Pavilion in Geneva Switzerland with his retinue and personal bodyguards when four squad members from the International Common Law Court of Justice read the Pope an arrest warrant, placed him in restraints and attempted to escort him to a prearranged secure location.
Pope Francis appeared shocked and immobilized as a scuffle broke out and Vatican security personnel assaulted the two team members restraining him. The two ICLCJ operatives received severe beatings, while four team members withdrew according to tactical protocol. As the two accosted were held at gunpoint by the Vatican security personnel, Bergoglio was released and rushed towards a waiting vehicle.
Although their ICLCJ arrest warrant was recognized by INTERPOL authorities, plus judicial and police agencies in Spain, America, Russia and Serbia, four team members were still placed under arrest by Geneva police. Presently there was strong concern about risks to the team members’ lives due to the fact that the Vatican personnel who beat the operatives were made part of their interrogation by Geneva police.
“Bergoglio had been confirmed as planning to participate in a child sacrifice and therefore our intervention could be regarded as a success in terms of stopping the ritual” stated an informant on the confrontation that took place at the Catholic Basilica Notre Dame on Rue during World Council of Churches meetings. “It’s the same Basilica where children went missing in 2014 and ritual killing was indicated.”
Back on 18 July 2014 Bergoglio was convicted by the ICLCJ Court for Crimes against Humanity and Complicity in a Criminal Conspiracy that included trafficking and death of children. During the year-long trial over 68 eyewitnesses testified before six international judges and 36 jury members that the Vatican was paid big bucks to regularly funnel children through a Pedophile Ring to Satan worshipping church leaders, businessmen, politicians and other elites across the globe, including members of European royal families.
Two adolescent women told the Court that Pope Francis raped them while participating in child sacrifices during the Springs of 2009 and 2010 in rural Holland and Belgium. Another said they were present during meetings with the then Argentine priest and Bishop Francis and the military Junta during Argentine’s 1970′s Dirty War. Evidently Francis helped traffic 30,000 children of missing political prisoners into the Vatican Pedophile Ring, many of whom were believed buried in a Catholic mass gravesite in Spain – that the Vatican has refused continuous requests for excavation.
The Vatican has also refused requests for excavation of over 35 child mass grave sites believed filled with the mutilated bodies of at least 50,000 children who went missing from over 80 mainy-Catholic hospitals and native residential schools across Canada.
From ICLCJ Court files: “Jorge Mario Bergoglio as the liable head fiduciary officer of Vatican Incorporated and the Roman Catholic Church, has been duly convicted in a Common Law Court of Justice of Crimes against Humanity and Complicity in a Criminal Conspiracy, including the trafficking and death of children (ICLCJ Case Docket No. 06182014-001, In the Matter of The People v. Bergoglio, Pachon, Welby et al, 18 July, 2014).”
The arrest warrant was issued by the Criminal Trial Division of the ICLCJ Court in Brussels on the Thirtieth Day of May in the Year 2018 C. Redvers, LL.B., Clerk of the Court. firstname.lastname@example.org, www.itccs.org: http://itccs.org/the-international-common-law-court-of-justice-case-no-1-genocide-in-canada/