REPTILIAN TRUDEAU GOVERNMENT making CANADIAN LIGHT FORCES “FLY-BLIND!” March 26 2020

HEAVEN and the BENEVOLENT FORCES need to STAY connected. WE need to be able to have the 144,400 to be able to connect as well and some people need to back-off on their “POWER TRIPS” we don’t have time for immaturity.

And [THEY] have been messing with TWITTER accounts

Joe M
@StormIsUponUs

Good news trolls. Twitter crushed me so badly that since they applied this recent max-level ban, my daily impressions were slashed down to 30%, the other 70% of which were coming from replies which show my posts as deleted. You are happy when people you disagree with have no #1A.

I called TURDEAU “GATE-KEEPER” for a reason and have fired him like 30 times? As he is a REPTILIAN SHAPE-SHIFTER, he needs to “GO AWAY !”

ASSHOLE TRUDEAU cut off our INTERNET when it is HE that needs to FLY BLIND. Some people THINK they have the right to TAKE AWAY our RIGHTS and ways to SEND out the TRUTH that our TRAITOR TREASONOUS GOVERNMENT [CANADA INC] Won’t tell – YOU the PEOPLE is that two-thirds of our parliament is made-up of CABAL REPTILIAN CLONES and we have to clean them out.

That’s FINE whatever = THOSE that on purposely “SCREW with the LIGHT FORCES” and think that they have the RIGHT to make decisions FOR US and take away our RIGHTS to connect.  – I am WARNING you NOW !

YOU will get WARNED and then you back-off !

FOR SPECIAL MILITARY/POLICE FORCES doing these MASS-ARRESTS;

IF you have to cut-out the INTERNET – here and there to make the ENEMY FLY BLIND and to do MASS-ARRESTS WE DON’T have a PROBLEM with that at all. 

Other people/3D people think they have the right to CONTROL US.

TRUDEAU is out to BLIND the CANADIAN LIGHT FORCES.

WE Will HAVE “TURDBALL ARRESTED” –  You COUNT on it.

STAY out of it, WE KNOW what we ARE DOING and LET THOSE that KNOW what to do – LET YOU KNOW – YOU DON’T – TELL US what to do TURDEAU !

CAPEECE’

YES !

SAINT ANDREW

 

Habeas Corpus Ready, Mass Pop Awakening, Silent War Continues..- Episode 2132b

Report date: 03.26.2020

The [DS] are desperately trying to keep their event going, Trump is already calling to open the economy. The patriots are now in position and are ready .AG Barr made a major announcement today about an indictment against Maduro.  Q dropped more bread, Q informed us about habeas corpus and when it is needed. The silent war continues.

All source links to the report can be found on the x22report.com site.

Keys Open The Door, Blind Justice Under The Law Will Return, Nothing Can Stop This – Episode 2130

The [CB] is continuing with their agenda. Push the global economy into a depression. This is the coverup. Trump is ready to turn the entire economic system around, he has the [CB] exactly where he wants them. They will be completely exposed when the system starts to come down. Trump and the patriots are ready, the [DS] has played their hand, it has failed. The patriots are now ready to make their move, locked and loaded, mission is a go. Q dropped more bread letting us know when, where and how this event started. Indictments are coming, blind justice under the law will return, this is going to be biblical, nothing can stop this, nothing.

Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s