the democRATS are trying to steal the election – change my mind – Nov 04 2020

the democRats are trying to steal the election – change my mind 🙂

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command – Spiritual Community Network to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command – Spiritual Community Network Comment by amparo alvarez 2 hours ago

Trump is actually the winner. but deep state, the big tech companies are behind all of this and they do not want to lose… Comment by amparo alvarez 2 hours ago

https://www.youtube.com/embed/6ibi3BiLvWg?wmode=opaque Comment by Agarther 3 hours ago

they must be exposed. here in europe all the media is covering up for biden and reporting that trump has declared himself the winner, it’s ridiculous Comment by amparo alvarez 3 hours ago

Yesterday I was watching the election and I saw that the states of Maine, Virginia and Rhode Island were falsely given the lead to Biden by highlighting his blue column and putting a checkmark on it while it was Trump the leading one…I could not believe my eyes, so I went back and checked again to make sure I did not make a mistake…I spoke to a co-worker and she mentioned that they also saw that and so did other people…Then a short time later the numbers were reversed in favor of Biden…So it looks like they first changed the lead under the blue color and then they changed the number in their favor…Something odd is going on…I do not trust the democrats…In another video I saw Barack Obama saying outloud to a few people in cars Here is the President of the United States and then Biden went on the platform…So it seems to me that they already knew he was going to win…They are stealing the election…Also the republicans were leading in Wisconsin and Michigan with a big margin and over night that changed…I counted the votes and guess what…The democrats add up to exactly 270 with those changes…This is being planned ahead…I feel very uneasy about this…I am sorry to say this but they should not have allowed Biden to run considering his bad record of crimes…He would not do well because he is a criminal…I think Kamela is the real one running for the presidency… Comment by amparo alvarez 3 hours ago

Here they just found mail dumped in the garbage…https://www.youtube.com/embed/n4_evzp-aFg?wmode=opaque Comment by Agarther 6 hours ago

They are finding Biden votes all over the place — in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan. So bad for our Country! — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 4, 2020

Comment by Agarther 7 hours ago

Comment by Agarther 7 hours ago

President @realDonaldTrump was winning in key battleground states.

Then @TheDemocrats decided to stop counting.

Now they will keep counting “votes” until they can call it for @JoeBiden.

And the media is covering for them. — Sebastian Gorka DrG (@SebGorka) November 4, 2020

Comment by Agarther 8 hours ago

The steal is underway, as predicted. Let it be known that Sleepy Joe has already spoken the intent of his Puppet Masters:

“I don’t need you to get me elected…”

“We have put together the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics” pic.twitter.com/u3FkyOvoZ5 — Kab (@Kabamur_Taygeta) November 4, 2020

Comment by Agarther 8 hours ago

the democRats are trying to steal the election – change my mind 🙂

Join Ashtar Command – Spiritual Community Network Comment by Agarther 9 hours ago

Zero Hedge –  President Trump has 5 big states to win that will put him over 270 for the win but how could this come to a pause like this? Who has the authority to declare to pause the election? Trump is about to win NC, GA, WI, MI which would give him the win. PA he is ahead as of right now. Just right before NC, GA, WI, and MI about to declare to Trump, everything pauses??? Something stinks to high Heavens. First time in U.S. history has this happened.

FOR MORE VOTER FRAUD INFO….,

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

Breaking Stories Welcome back!
Since your last visit began, 30 new articles have been posted!
(Your last visit began Wednesday, 4-Nov-2020 09:12:03)

253 Articles Displayed of 42,464 Total Messages

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.