Reader Submitted Questions for One Who Knows – 4.16.17

Reader Submitted Questions for One Who Knows – 4.16.17

Below is all of the reader submitted questions for One Who Knows on April 16th, 2017. More questions will be added as they come in. ~ Dinar Chronicles

[(Newest to Oldest)]

______________________________________________________

“Divorce After Exchange”

Entry Submitted by Patiently Waiting  at 10:30 PM EDT on April 16, 2017

Good evening OWK,

I gifted a zim note to a family member who lives in another state just a few months ago. She caught on quickly and I continue to keep her informed. However, she is at a crossroad in her marriage and is strongly considering a divorce.

She originally wanted me to be her + 1 for our awaited event and would come to where I am for her appointment. The questions are: if she in fact follows through with the divorce, are there specific types of trusts that can protect her new wealth? Would the skeleton trust be enough (and then later advice at her second appointment)?Or would it be best for me to exchange for her and create a trust for her?

Thank you so much for all of the time and effort that you devote to this site and to Bruce, Yosef,& Tank as well. Your willingness is appreciated.
Patiently Waiting

______________________________________________________

“Question for OWK”

Entry Submitted by Open Mind at 8:25 PM EDT on April 16, 2017

Dear OWK/Richard,

Thanks for your absolutely great service for DC community.
It’s absolutely invaluable!!
I have a question for you as well as
probably a lot of folk on DC.
After “Segment” has been published I can’t understand
what’s going to happen to currency holders.
Looks like #800 not going to appear any more.
Yosef talks about key group leaders, people who actively
listen to the radio calls and making calls and so on.
It’s very puzzling to me and I am sure to many other
people on DC. What about people who don’t listen,
but only read Intel? ( I have for example a hearing problem
and prefer not to listen). What about people from other
countries who neither listen nor contact/sent e-mails to
Patrick? How would they be contacted if now it is on
individual one to one basis?
I hope it’s possible to explain this new turn of events.

Thanks ones more. You are doing fantastic job!

Open Mind

______________________________________________________

“First Interest Payment Up Front with Structured Payout?”

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 7:57 PM EDT on April 16, 2017

OWK, could you please address this on the forum?

I intend to go for humanitarian funding.

With the structured payout I’m assuming the first interest payment comes at T+3 months meaning beyond the $10K in new USN I walk out of the exchange with, I’d still be poor for the first 3 months.

Have the elders addressed this?

Either of these alternatives I’d be fine with

1) First interest payment immediately, second deferred 6 months and then every quarter hence.

2) 1x high screen rate (that purported $2.75 rate – whatever it really is) up front and first interest payment at T+3 months and every quarter hence.

We have a currently running project with not nearly enough funding (gracious charities) we’d want to immediately fully fund and others ready to roll we’ll start in about a month after the exchange for me so I have some time to get my life back together.

Sorry if this has already been addressed but so far I can’t say I’ve seen it has. This would be an issue for anyone taking a structured payout as I see it.

(anonymous)
______________________________________________________

“Question for OWK”

Entry Submitted by LTJ at 6:31 PM EDT on April 16, 2017

OWK I would think since you are an expert on using your God power or the Law of Attraction, what are we doing wrong? Are we not increasing our consciousness or is it a legitimate delay. If it is our collective consciousness then we as a group better get busy and stop the blame game and start creating. If it is a delay what is the problem?

LTJ
______________________________________________________

“Pertinent, Timely Questions” (Answered)

Entry Submitted by Byron at 1:37 AM EDT on April 16, 2017

Richard/OWK…Firstly I want to thank you kindly for the most informative, loving service you provide & done so in such a fabulous way, and we eagerly await your posts each day. Though I’ve emailed you a few times before but have never had a reply, I do understand that you can handle only so many requests. Hopefully you can respond to these queries, as I’m sure many others have a few of the following similar concerns.

As you’re likely aware, Ebay is still loaded with currency offers (ZIM, Dong, IQD)… It seems that sellers of these notes are those who either firmly believe the RV is merely a hoax/scam & are laughing each time they make a sale OR have so much of their own already, that in the meantime they’ll make enough $ to keep themselves afloat. In your opinion, will these cheap listing rates suddenly disappear once the RV goes officially live for current currency holders?

I realize you don’t have a crystal ball, and even if you did soon know the ACTUAL ‘GO’ date, while the vast majority of us should be fully aware that you would/could NOT give out that info, given the daily Chronicles updates about the mid-April ‘any day now’ implications, are you able to at least confirm that the ‘GO’ signal would arrive no further than 4.30?

(I ask this particularly because I have a commitment for which I have to put out all but $900 of my total $ stash either Mon the 17th or Tues the 18th.)

Lastly, do you know if it will be mandatory that for any exchange to:

1. present currency receipts (eg: TD bank in Canada (for VND) & Ebay for VND, IQD & ZIM)

2. have your Humanitarian Aid project plan(s) in hand to present when exchanging –especially when requesting the higher/sovereign rates?

Many thanks, mate…greatly appreciated!

Byron

Toronto, Canada
______________________________________________________

“Questions About Non-Christian Religions” (Answered)

Entry Submitted by Tony Bullard at 10:19 AM EDT on April 16, 2017

For One Who Knows or any other contributor with information.

The Ascenions always are about Christians. I am a born again Christian who is asking what is in store for people who are followers of other “religions”?

I’ve seen nothing regarding this question, please give us any info available.

Love to you all and thanks for your guidance,

Tony Bullard
______________________________________________________

“Projects” (Answered)

Entry Submitted by Yolande at 9:31 AM EDT on April 16, 2017

Hello One Who Knows,

I am Yolande from Belgium.

I don’t have ZIM or any other currencies exept of course euro’s.

How can i help other people or doing projects if i don’t have the means to do it.

Should i wait until the other trustfonds like St. Germains are avalable?

Can you give me advice, please?

love,

Yolande
______________________________________________________

“US Citizen Living in Asia” (Answered)

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 8:07 AM EDT on April 16, 2017

Dear OWK,

I been in this for 4 years and so thankful you came onto the scene publicly to bring calmness, harmony and common sense with valued intel. I live in Indonesia taking care of my in laws and I have a young child although I am a US Citizen. I travel often around Asia and hold currency in the nations of Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam and Indonesia. My questions are:

1. Must I travel to each of these nations to exchange their currency?

2. I am traveling this week can I bring the various currencies back with me and exchange in one location?

3. I do not have a bank account in any of these countries so will my passport, US Drivers license and foreign permanent resident and drivers license ID be sufficient for the exchange?

4. I would prefer to take all the various currencies to Singapore and exchange it there since they are a strong financial center. Will I be able to do that?

5. Will I be required to exchange the Zim in the USA and take a 35 hour trip which would be tough on my child?

6. HSBC is in all these nations.

Thanks again for answering all the questions of others as well as mine. It sure helps us to be prepared.

Best Regards,

Anonymous

Advertisements
This entry was posted in * Ground Crew MESSAGES, RV GCR Currency Reset. Bookmark the permalink.