Sunrise Chem-trailing, Date Numerology and 5D Hobbits || Grant Ouellette – Jan 31 2020

RARE are the CLEAR SKIES in MY TOWN lately.

Tommorrow is MY BIRTHDAY – WHHHAHOO! I am STILL alive, thank-you heaven.

I have an AWESOME BIRTHDAY this year on the 2nd of FEB. GROUNDHOG day, [what a joke.]

According to the BOOK of BIRTHDAYS – FEB 02 is the actually known as the “DAY of CLASS”

Nov 30 is SAINT ANDREWS DAY or FEAST according to many yet – I keep forgetting to celebrate it as I am always – too busy saving the planet and don’t get a lot of sleep as it is.

I have to LAUGH when people mention that they are afraid to be turned into “SLAVES” for the NEW WORLD ORDER. The NWO is going down, NO one in the RIGHT MIND and that has LOVE for themselves and others of INTEGRITY and MORAL VALUES wants these PSYCHOTIC DEMONS in charge anymore.

I hate to be the bearer of BAD NEWS – but YOU everyone on this PLANET has been the SLAVES of the DARK and never knew it as this planet has been controlled by the EVIL ones for almost 400,000 YEARS and that is a LONG time. That is A LONG to to infest every race, religion, culture and governments and CONTROL STRUCTURES with EVIL SECRETLY ruling it and getting away with it because they USUSALLY KILL – those that figure it out. And also those that were ascending were always WIPED-OUT. YOU were ALL SLAVES at one time and many lifetimes etc – you were just blinded to it because YOU just NEVER knew it and they NEVER – EVER wanted you to. SLAVES NO MORE = FREEDOM is COMINGBELIEVE IT and FEEL it in your Souls and BABALON can “TAKE A HIKE” along with the TURDEAU!”

Anyhow, this will be a BETTER year for ALL of us as we get WORLD FREEDOM from the “PRISON PLANET! as it has been named.”

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY” to all my wonderful and intelligent humanitarian AQUA’S.

Although the WATER BEARER is an AIR SIGN, it is ALSO a WATER SIGN as it POURS the SACRED KNOWLEDGE down from the HEAVENS. It is the SIGN of the INVENTOR & the HUMANITARIAN and many other sweet things. And we have a lot of them here incarnated on the planet. MANY AQUA’S are TAROT CARD READERS, ORACLES and have amazing SPIRITUAL GIFTS.

Now onto the post….,

**************************************************************

Sunrise Chem-trailing, Date Numerology and 5D Hobbits || Grant Ouellette

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Operation Disclosure | By Grant Ouellette, Contributing Writer January 31, 2021 I wonder why some ‘authority’ is chem-trailing the North Ba… The Crystal Cave || Grant OuelletteThe Twenty-Fourth || Grant OuelletteAmerican Resolve || Grant Ouellette

Operation Disclosure | By Grant Ouellette, Contributing Writer

January 31, 2021

I wonder why some ‘authority’ is chem-trailing the North Bay ON Canada sunrises in January 2021.

It has been usually cloudy here for a long time. I took these photos on clear mornings this month.

Jan 9 8:37 am

On Jan 15 there were two trails as in half of a crisscross pattern.

Jan 15 8:05 am Sunrise with some dissipating cloud cover

Jan 15 8:13 am

Jan 15 8:45 am

Jan 15 8:46 am

Jan 20 10:42 am

_ _ . _

Upcoming Date Numerology

Given: 12 is the base for this Universe; Q = 17; 4’s create an energetic portal on Earth; and 2 x 2 = 4 = 2 + 2 (unique)

A set of 4 2’s can be split into 2 subsets of 2 2’s 3 different ways (say that fast 4 times).

Below 2021 is represented by a 5 since 2 + 0 + 2 + 1 = 5

Feb 2 2021 = 2 – 2 – 2021 has four 2’s (portal)

Feb 5 2021 = 2 + 5 + 5 = 12

Feb 10 = 2 + 10 = 12 and Feb 10 2021 = 17

Feb 14 2021 = St. Valentine’s Day of Love = 2 + 1 + 4 + 5 = 12

Feb 19 is a 12 and Feb 19 2021 is a 17

Feb 20 to Feb 28 all have at four 2’s (portal)

Feb 22 2021 has 5 2’s (multiple portals)

Feb 23 is a 12 and Feb 23 2021 is a 17

Feb 28 is a 17

Mar 3 gives 33 and since 2 + 1 = 3 then Mar 3 21 = 333 for the Wise Keyholder

(Mar 30 21 also leads to 333)

Now the date referred to in numerous articles:

March 4 leads to 3 X 4 = 12

March 4 2021 = 3 + 4 + 5 = 12

So a double 12 for March 4

And 5 days later gives both a 12 and 17:

March 9 = 3 + 9 = 12 and since 9 is 3 x 3 once again 333 for the Wise Ones and since 9 is 3 + 3 + 3 a portal of 4 3’s opens

March 9 2021 = 3 + 9 + 5 = 17

March 13 2021 is a 12

And every year March 14 represents π (pi) rounded to 2 decimal places = 3.14

Looking at 2022: there are 3 2’s so all of the days of February = 2 and December = 12 will have (at least) 4 2’s. Further, all of the days of the other 10 months that have a 2 in it will have 4 2’s as well: the 2 nd, the twelfth, and all days from the 20th to the 29th.

Summing 2022 up month to month: 12 + 28 + 12 + 12 + 12 + 12 + 12 + 12 + 12 + 12 + 12 + 31 = 179 days of portals or 49% of the days will have energetic portals just because of the date.

Add in dates with 4’s or multiples in them like April 4, 8, 16, 24 and 28 and those in August to pass the 50% mark.

5D Hobbits

At the beginning of J.R.R. Tolkien’s book ‘The Hobbit’ Bilbo lives in the Shire and is visited by the Wizard ‘Gandalf the Grey’ (GG). Gandalf arranges a meeting for the Dwarves of the Misty Mountain (MM) at Bilbo’s without informing him.

Here’s the quote as the first dwarf arrives: “Dwalin at your service!” he said with a low bow.

“Bilbo Baggins at yours!” said the hobbit.

You see, the Shire is a 5D reality where ‘service to others’ is part of the proper etiquette.

After the 13 dwarves arrive, including Thorin Oakenshield ‘King under the Mountain’, they make an offer to Bilbo – they need a burglar and a 14th member as they feel 13 is unlucky. A formal written contract is presented to Bilbo.

So ‘at your service’ does not preclude saying no. Free will reigns. (Note Oak in the king’s name.)

Bilbo signs the contract the next day and gives it to Balin the wise advisor to Thorin (like a Druid advising the king).

After this the contract is honored by all who affixed their signature.

The troop has adventures in the 3D Middle Earth where they take on trolls, goblins and large spiders and get captured by the Wood-elves who live in a 4D or 5D realm in Mirkwood Forest. Bilbo uses his magic ring to help them escape.

Once they are at the Misty Mountain and in the dragon’s stolen lair, Thorin orders all to search for and return to him the Heart of the Mountain, the crystal known as the Arkenstone.

Bilbo finds the gem, keeps his possession secret, and justifies it under the contract which states he is entitled to a one fourteenth share of the hoard.

Thorin is not impressed.

A famous KaBaal movie opening demonstrates the anatomy of a lie. Corrected it becomes: A long time ago, in this galaxy, Star Wars. According to the Pleiadians, as a result of tyranny and war in our Galaxy, the Earth was made into a living library, an ark, built to store information (that could be lost in war) in the crystalline kingdom. The Arkenstone represents the Ark-in-stone.

In the end the Eagles come to the rescue.

There is a great deal more symbolism in the book.

Eventually Bilbo returns with bags of gold to his peaceful 5D home in the Shire.

“Heading for the Light” (The Traveling Wilburys, 1988, lead singer George Harold Harrison)

I’ve wandered around with nothing more than time on my hands

I was lost in the night with no sight of you

And at times it was so blue and lonely

Heading for the light

Been close to the edge, hanging by my fingernails

I’ve rolled and I’ve tumbled through the roses and the thorns

And I couldn’t see the sign that warned me

I’m heading for the light

Oh I didn’t see that big black cloud hanging over me

And when the rain came down I was nearly drowned

I didn’t know the mess I was in

My shoes are wearing out from walking down this same highway

I don’t see nothing new but I feel a lot of change

And I get the strangest feeling, as I’m

Heading for the light

(wailing saxophone)

Oh my hands were tired

Jokers and fools on either side

But still I kept on ‘til the worst had gone

Now I see the hole I was in

My shoes are wearing out from walking down this same highway

I don’t see nothing new but I feel a lot of change

And I get the strangest feeling, as I’m

Heading for the light

I see the sun ahead, I ain’t never looking back

All the dreams are coming true as I think of you

Now there’s nothing in the way to stop me

Heading for the light

Now there’s nothing in the way to stop me

Heading for the light

Heading for the light

Heading for the light
____________________________________________

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.