BENEVOLENT MILITARIES ; WE PRAY daily for your PROTECTION by Saint Andrew – May 26 2022

MILITARY: I heard it’s easy to get lost in the deeper tunnels. Have you tried spray-painting neon or glow in the dark arrows – to find your way back out on the ceilings etc. Or something that your night vision googles picks up – that glows. Just a thought.., albeit quite a good one. Love to you all BRAVE MEN and women taking down the satanic criminals behind the scenes.

WE, HUMANITY and the LIGHT FORCES = PRAY daily for the PROTECTION of all beings in the underground tunnels rescuing humanity and those that are arresting and fighting the demonic ones in the underground tunnels. WE pray also for those ARRESTING the “SATANIC SCUM !

As Q told us, only 20% of the operation will be visible and the other 80% will be Covert.

*********************

White Hats: Underground Tunnels:

They all connect to maglev & Sub tunnels N.E. U.S is the oldest Trafficking tunnels since British control + Queen, PHILLIPS, VATICAN.C_A.FBI
Thousands of soldiers lost since 2014_ Destruction of the Underground tunnels and bases
Traps: Thousands of children and adults in underground D.U.M.Bs  lost. Dead. Deep State explosions

  • The last battles are the Hardest. The last 10_15% of the tunnels in U.S are the HARDEST battles.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s